Friday 30 May 2014

Working style

I will be working not weekly but on trends.

Hereafter you will be called personally and will be explained 
about the trend and I will explain u my reasons, one to one and 
my recommendations because I find some fail to see email at right time.
You should have adequate equity to trade with stoploss. Even if stoploss hits 
should have funds to trade next trend. 
Knowingly you enter trade that this crude oil trading involves risk and for the same, you will be rewarded for taking risk.


My survey shows and I expect losses in two ways:

1) On reversal of trend due to sudden flash news (war), inventory not a problem
2) sudden bumping even after trend changes to eat stoplosses max by 1% like 60 pts 


At any point of time stoploss will be like 60-90 points and look for min.2 and streched 3.5% 
from 100 to 190 pts per trade. Dont worry about stoploss because it will rarely hit but at the same time ensure you have enough equity.

You should have adequate equity to trade.Knowingly you enter trade that this crude oil trading involves risk and for the same, you will be rewarded for taking risk.

The calls will be done personally on phone , no emails, no chat, please be assured 
that careful study on trend will be done before my call.

I hate sitting infront of screen on regularly morning 10 -11.30 pm. I will be analysing the datas 
after trading hours and adjust if I have to. So do not call me during trading hours.

If the above my ideas suits your style, send me a mail or call me so that we can re position subscription rates and period.only crude can be handled.

Annadurai.
07598155789

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty