Tuesday 27 May 2014

Explanation

I find one idiot criticizing me in investing.com, questioning one of my overseas subscriber' earnings.The subscriber is in Singapore, his name is Danny.He follows me for more than 2 months.He trades in UFX platform..My clients are across the world. He really earned the money, his mail also I have posted earlier in my blog.

Crude is one commodity that fascinates me due to its organised price action.If you can get its pulse,
earning in Millions is easy through money management.

If you have any doubts on my integrity and price forecasting techniques,
you can mail and ask him directly, danny@outlook.com.

A trader will concentrate on his trades and he wont care what others do. But when I am being criticized in
a public forum, I have to defend myself.

So this posting,.

Trade wisely,

Annadurai

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty