Saturday 31 May 2014

My crude targets.

With available tools, almost after 12 hrs of intensive work, some logical conclusions on crude target are made. I earlier worked with around two percent of crude moves without taking chances.
With the available data with me , I find Crude is correcting but not yet shorted in big way.
It is positioned in such a way that it can take any direction. currently it is with a mild bearish bias.
It can turn to bullish or increase its bearishness..
I have worked targets if it turns bullish what possible target it can meet as it failed twice to reach 105.
I have worked also if it is correcting without bearish bias. what could be the target
Finally, with bearish bias, where it could bottom out, also worked out.

Next week first three days will give us the clue of the direction and bias.

Closing my work today.

ANNADURAI 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty