Friday 30 May 2014

POSITIONAL IDEAS CHANGED- FROM WEEKLY TO TREND BASED

Today,I found how stressful to watch price action of crude.
How can one sit in front of screen for the whole session of MCX / NYMEX.
Once when a trend is established and entry /exit target arrived, there is no need for any one to sit in front of
screen.  I find people callimg me by phone, mail and FB chat .
I do not watch screen during trading as it will confuse me like what happened today.
Decided to modify the style of working. No email,posting etc.
The calls willl be based on trend and will be contacted personally through phone.
The entry, exit and stoploss points.

There will not be any more weekly subscription and it will be once in 15 days.
For more details call me 07598155789.

Annadurai

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty