Tuesday 13 May 2014

MAY 12 -16 Report : Buy 5982 / 5968 for Target of xxxx / xxxxx. What a miss ??????? due to INR caution

My weekly trading ideas for the week May 12 -16 sent to my subscribers wherein I have asked them to buy at 5982 and 5968.

When I recommend to buy, I take into consideration INR as well with a standard value with  0.3 %
deviation. But when INR appreciated to 59.65 and it seem to touch 59.50 nearly 0.6 %, I thought it would upset my calc.. Sent an update to  them. Not to execute orders,buy at still lower levels.

Normally I keep it in mind when I sell reports for people who trade with less than 2-3 lots, I take utmost care for trade points so I used to give only two points.If I use a third trade point, I thought that they wouldnt have money to carry.If I look beyond small investors , I would have given the third point and the original report would have stayed even in drastic conditions.

I also missed the buy, that is the point. I know easy 360 points Rs.36,000 I missed the opportunity to earn.
Well, it happens and I find INR came to its original level.

I have to admit that my reports has to be based on min.6 lots.But surprisingly, I find my reports work well even when INR drops by 1 %, which gives me more confidence.

Truly I admit that price forecasting technique is superior than chart analysis, however chart analysis has to be done for price forecasting.

A new update has to be worked now to  send to subscribers.
Interested subscribers can take the report today also.

Trade wisely
Annadurai

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty