Saturday 17 May 2014

I am surprised with some datas to find how cleverly some people take positons.

It is clear that few biggies have taken long positions at 99.35, 100.30,101.50, I worked on the possible targets they might look for with enough reasoning.

In India, Mcx , small traders without knowing the basics of the trade , lured by intraday exposures provided by brokers,guaranteed 90 % success rate tips providers, loose own money, borrowed money.
What to say,

If they have Rs.50,000 investment,should trade with one lot,should wait for right opportunities to enter trade.
In a year that Rs.50,000 can be triples to Rs.1,50,000.

Coming to the point, I am satisfied with my arrived targets, and invested money yesterday.
If anybody look for investment for a month hozizon in Crude, I can help them

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty