Monday 20 June 2016

though it is difficult and not an easy switch, I am changing my style of making money.from trading to investing

Trading without a stop loss.Just work on any financial instrument I am comfortable with, identify only uptrend, calculate possible trend reversals, start investing in small proportions continuously,

exit in small proportions close to trend reversals.

The issue I am facing here, is, once the position is taken,I am continuosly monitoring the prices and if market turns opposite,becomes little nervous and panic sets in.

I discussed this with a trader,he adviced me it is normal to get panic when market turns opposite, the only thing if you are confident of your targets not to worry about swings and stay in until the the target met.Further he added conviction is more important if you take the trade.

I understand what he said,

I am 100% confident of my targets on Oil,Gold and India Nifty. Will continue to invest.

Make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty