Friday 22 July 2016

US OIL: MCX Crude : Advisory service:

I am resuming my advisory services after I made money in Oil using simple techniques.
No complex algorithms,dead data. I was so comfortable with my daily chart, not glued to Monitor, not disturbing my day to day activities.This I want to share with people who follow my blog .

The charges are 2% of the profits, Rs.2600 or 39.95 $ upfront and the balance  within a week on closing the trade.

From My end, whoever subscribes, the chart will be updated on daily basis to their Email ID without copy paste stories, Trade closed will be intimated to their Mobile phone as well,if they miss to see their mail.

I do not expect much draw-down but it is a must to keep reserves atleast 5 % of the value of the contract.

The advisory services starts from today .

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty