Sunday 24 January 2016

W.D.GANN - Grand Master of Technical Trading.

I have no answer for some of my failures in Gold futures.,one or two in US OIL.

As far as available literature concerned with Gann trading. the general part is known to public which I also use and explained in this Blog how it can be effectively used.

But something is missing and I was working on it almost a year.
It seems I have got what I missed.

Ex.
I have no answer why Gold reversed from 1047.
Likewise, India Nifty why 7540 cant be seen from the top of 9120.

I got the answer now.

As per  Gann  Main equation Gold Bottom lies at 1057  from 1900 and a little low is a aberration while it correctly predicted at intermediate at 1432.
As per  Gann  trading equation Gold low is at 1047.

Trading equation sometimes falters as High and low seems at sometimes at differential  inflection points.
While Main equation inflection points are  intact and hasnt failed so far.

In that case I see main inflection point of Gold futures I see at 1234.
But before that we can see some intermediate trading inflection points ,.i.e, resistance and supports.

As per  Gann  Main equation India Nifty  high  lies at 9110  from 4040.
On breaching of the inflection point at 7550 and considering  the high of 8330,
I see main inflection point of  INDIA  futures I see at 6860.

As per  Gann  Main equation US OIL  high  lies at 147.27.  .
I see main inflection point of US OIL  futures I see at 21.87 - 22.05.


No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty