Saturday 16 January 2016

India Nifty:

I understand from my experience that Nifty futures are meant to go long or short  against your portfolio
that is long term, seeing eventual sell off liquidating 60% of your holdings and holding Nifty shorts till reversal.

Only when we see reliable evidence of buying happening we can get board the ship till then we can money in debt funds. I reiterate here,reliable datas of bullish sentiment over days of bullishness not hours .

Value investing has nothing to do with profits. When sentiment is bullish any stock will give you money.During bearish phase good company stocks will also be hammered.

My style of index analysis shows in short - medium term Nifty will test 6300 plus minus 30 points.
Till then we can see small bounces around 7270 ,6980.

My question to me is that is it worth acting on every bounce and every sell.
Again my experience tells me patience and waiting for the right time backed up strong buy / sell within the ambit of Liquidity does matter. Hell with charts, indicators, mulitple TF analysis waste of time of time and Money.

So I am shorting Nifty futures with the stoploss of 7650 for targets of 6950 and 6304, till then
I am not going to scratch my head to buy and sell shares ultimately losing out to brokerage and stoploss hit.

And I really do not believe in what people with say this is very good time to invest and dont try to bottomfish.

Global sell off is happening since Feb 2015 and we have to wait till liquidity returns.safeguard you money
in debt funds and in you local finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty