Wednesday 25 February 2015

OBSERVATIONS

1 . Indices and commodities need to be technically analysed using charts with indicators combination.
2 .No options trading.
3. Individual Stocks to be analysed with financial modelling and to be held for months and years until they are over valued considering sector performance, technical analysis is of no use.
4. Trading should be continuous.
5. Trading in the mostly traded indices, commodities reduces risk.
6. To start with I will concentrate on
  a} Eur /Usd pair - 30 min
  b} Gold futures- Hourly chart
  c} US oil futures - Hourly chart
  d) Nifty India futures - 4 H chart.
7. Will do a course in financial modelling and then take up investments in Stocks.
8. I hope to see a handsome  return on my trading and investments compounding from FY 15-16.
9. 10 crores in 9 years with a modest investment seems logical if I stick to my above observations.

Happy trading and let wise mind prevail upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty