Friday 23 October 2015

After this stoploss trigger, Just went inside me for a swot analysis.

.A Trading strategy  and a Time frame set up which involves less time devotion,say 30 min per day
can be the apt system for me, as I am a trend follower.

A sector depends mainly on initially with Europe followed by US.

In India it is from afternoon to late night. Early morning Asian trade do not affect much.
Any trigger starts late night. So the following day prices move as per yesterdays trigger.

I felt daily chart is better for me, with calm mind and without emotions, sipping morning tea with a suitable indicator ,I am able to  assess the market and follow the trend,

It takes 10 min for Oil and on whole 30 min for EurUsd and Gold.

1. The priority is to see the indicator repaints or not.
2. Trade all three terms
3. will start trade microlots in equal quantity,all three terms

Max : 78 Days - Min : 22 days : TREND / LONG TERM
Max : 56 days -  Min : 9 days : Medium term
Max : 56 days -  Min : 2 days : short term.

I am going to stick to this set up for sometime.
As of now for OIL , it is buy for ST/MT and sell for LT.
So seems like hedging,though may not make money in these conditions,but satisfactorily no loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty