Tuesday 1 September 2015

I understand to win we need two :

One ; Money to manipulate the market at times when the market undecided of direction you create huge positions on long or short and exit safe or whenever  strong bull /bear sentiment rules,ride the tide.
Two : We have to think ahead of the market,predict and wait for the trend change and jump.Stick to your conviction without bothering short term movements.

All financial instruments have  particular pattern movement practised by market movers.They do not do in random.If you can seriously work and identify those patterns,there is money.

It seems unknowingly I worked all these months on the second principle.So far I am not a fulltime trader but the recent wins make me to think I should take up full time trading.

Let me keep things simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

nifty